Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a naive question. When you all talk about after hours trading, can anyone do that or do you have to be a brokerage house or something?
AFAIK anyone can do it. But accounts are set up with AH trading disabled by default. You have to call up the brokerage to enable it, and they give you a vocal blurb about the dangers of after-hours trading.

Deposits are down because vehicles in transit were much lower at quarter end. They have announced accelerated Model S/X orders and ever-increasing Model 3 reservations. Sorry, this bear talking point is officially dead. Completely obliterated. As I've been saying for over a year now.

Inventory is up because they increased the loaner fleet, Model X in showrooms and using the highest end models to do so. It's right there in the letter. Try and spin it negatively if you want, I guess.

https://ev-cpo.com/classic/

I encourage all bulls to not gloat.

All of us have been wrong before, and it's time to invite bears to our side.

Many of them have lost a lot of money this year. We may be talking about people's retirement savings and their kids' college tuitions.

This is not the time to make fun of them.

upload_2017-8-2_17-14-12.png

Some dude was pontificating the other day about how the short term trend was down etc etc and that
News and shorts don't matter
Right!
That was me, and I was expecting much worse results in this ER. Being essentially flat while deliveries dropped was not something I expected.

Only opportunity cost lost though, I was sitting on cash to buy the dip, I would of course not sell shares unless I absolutely needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.