Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 Tesla Model S P85 Free Unlimited Supercharging with 4 Year Motor Warranty Seattle, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Craigslist Link

I’m selling my loved Tesla Model S P85 (“P” standing for performance and “85” stating the kWh size of the car’s battery.

The car has adjustable air suspension, providing a ground clearance ranging from 5.5” to 6.9”.

0-60 mph in 4 seconds with 416 horsepower it’s an extremely quick car.

The battery is very healthy with an 80% mile range of 192 miles and a 100% mile range of 240 miles.

This car has unlimited owner transferable free supercharging for the lifetime of the car, ideal for people that would like to have an electric car but don’t have access to charge at home. For the lifetime of owning this vehicle, I have never had to pay to charge it once. Saving thousands in gas costs.

The car also has multiple warranties still good that you won’t get if you buy a used tesla anywhere else:
- 12V battery warranty good till 4/23 ($165 value)
- Thermal system, electric battery heater warranty good till 8/23 ($445 value)
- Side motor mount assembly good till 8/23 ($80)
- Power train sport motor good till 8/26 ($4,800)

To list the only negatives the car was sideswiped a month ago but was only cosmetic damage on the driver-side bumper as shown in the pictures.

Also, the driver-side back door only opens from the inside and requires a replacement handle which is a common issue with tesla model s cars from the era but other than all the above I love the car and it’s a great deal for saving on running costs and has great warranties.

Feel free to text or email me about the car for viewing.