Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2½ times around the globe in 365 days club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm just amused by the second trip odometer - apparently instead of stopping or blanking or rolling over, when Tesla exceeds 5 digits on the trip it goes to exponent notation... (though more than one digit would be nice.) :)
Walter

The 70000 miles picture:
IMG_20150126_093118_1.jpg

Wow. I didn't know you could even live that far away from your work in Europe. Thought you'd be starting to loop back around by then :p

I think yobigd20 may be part of the 2.5 times club - he commutes from (IIRC) New Jersey to New York daily.

if we're restricting to a 365 day window I don't quite have 62252 miles accumulated. it was probably closer to 50k miles. i've since switched my commute a bit as NYC driving was driving me mad. this has drastically reduced my miles/month now so in total for 23 months ownership I'm only at 63k miles. but yea, a majority of that was within a single year.

Wow thats alot of miles!!! Seems more miles than how much most people fly in a year, LOL. Just out of curiosity, how much have you saved on gas in Netherlands vs. say, a BMW 5 series? And... that looooong commute... i dont suppose Netherlands has a high speed limit on the highway? That distance can be covered pretty quickly say if you were in Germany :)

There are probably about 10 or less Model S drivers that pack on that much distance in a year, so it's a small club. The highest mileage Model S (that I know of) should be well past 100,000 miles by now--haven't seen a pic of his odometer lately though.

I believe I have met the gentleman you are speaking of at the Deleware SpC and he had about 120k when we spoke if I remember correctly (this was about 6 months ago so it probably much higher now)