Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1st Months Commuting Data

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have solar as well and my net meter was 1460 kWh, Inflow 1640 kWh. $186 bill. The car used 960 kWh last month by my best guess. I have a separate meter and rate coming for the car. Everything but the meter is installed and I built a timer/contactor to only charge in off peak hours. Next months bill should be lower. I was looking at your user name. Do you have a 66 Mustang?

I wish! Tesla should provide it on one screen. I'll send it to them once I get it exactly how I want it. It's still a work in progress.

Tesla could make statistics available on a web site, like the Nissan CarWings one (but much better please). You should get statistics for everything, like monthly mileage & power cost (fill in what you pay for the electricity), number of trips, avg. trip distance, avg. speed, avg. kWh/miles, kWh from wall at each charging location etc. Also there should be detailed accounts on each trip, including GPS data if you enable it so you can see each trip on a map.

Tesla could make statistics available on a web site, like the Nissan CarWings one (but much better please). You should get statistics for everything, like monthly mileage & power cost (fill in what you pay for the electricity), number of trips, avg. trip distance, avg. speed, avg. kWh/miles, kWh from wall at each charging location etc. Also there should be detailed accounts on each trip, including GPS data if you enable it so you can see each trip on a map.

maybe lines between furthest destinations , based on the tripmeter, or by day, or by chargingpoint