Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17,800 Model 3 Deliveries in August!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted yesterday. August unit sales of the Model 3

Bunch of people read it and had no comment. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Probably because it's mostly what was expected, though a bit lower than I had (and this board moves fast enough that threads without comments get pushed down really fast, that one is already on the 3rd or 4th page in less than 24hr). The Really Big Deal news will be when Tesla has their Q3 call near the end of October, laying out exactly what it meant for cash reserves over the quarter and the various ways you can frame "profitable". Because then it's not just garden variety estimation and speculation but someone with inside info (the accounting department) giving accurate numbers under penalty of the FEC if they BS them [too much].

Last edited:
Reactions: jkirkwood001
Just looked at InsideEVs Plug-in Sales Scorecard.

Monthly Plug-In Sales Scorecard

Wow! 17,800 Model 3 Deliveries in August! That's kind of a big deal!

I mean, that's about a billion dollars worth of Model 3s delivered in the U.S. in one month, with no signs of slowing down.

That's gotta account for getting back some of that Tesla "cash burn"...

Why is this not making news???
Only bad things about Tesla makes news. For example, how Elon is still calling one of the Thai Cave Rescue diver a pedo.