Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Double-ICEd by a Hummer

Quote Originally Posted by JRP3 View Post
    Let's not go crazy people, draining a gas tank is hardly environmentally sound. Simply jamming something into a tire valve stem would do the trick A note would probably be more appropriate.

Or electrify the door handles.... People tend to get a little POed with notes. I left one on a Mercedes that was quadruple parked and in 2 handicap spaces to top it off. He went into the store and flipped out at the manager and demanded video of the parking lot. People like that don't respond to notes, towing the car or accidentally trying to charge it would work. Trying to jam the charger in the gas tank may work too. LOL

If a person would flip out over a note I think they might react poorly to your attempts to charge their vehicle.

Roadster #1144 + Sig 114 dsm363's Avatar
    Best to not engage these people directly. They may not be stable. If they're parked illegally, let the proper people know.

Quote Originally Posted by JRP3 View Post
    Let's not go crazy people, draining a gas tank is hardly environmentally sound.....
    No one would waste gas like that. I saw a movie where they used hubcaps to gather the stuff.

Model S Perf Sig 1232 Larry Chanin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dsm363 View Post
    Best to not engage these people directly. They may not be stable. If they're parked illegally, let the proper people know.
    Agreed, and his guy apparently doesn't bother with license plates either. A call to the authorities is the best approach.

Larry
    FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIASTS (Founder & President)

smoothoperator
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Chanin View Post
    Agreed, and his guy apparently doesn't bother with license plates either. A call to the authorities is the best approach.

Larry
    If its private property a call to the authorities will not do much of anything.... I think the best approach is to leave a humorous note on his windshield so he does not do it again!

Model S VIN P01536 Robert.Boston's Avatar
    In my neighborhood, this Hummer would be at risk for being (a) keyed, (b) tire-slashed, (c) side-mirror smashed, (d) all of the above. Not that I would condone any such action....

smoothoperator
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert.Boston View Post
    In my neighborhood, this Hummer would be at risk for being (a) keyed, (b) tire-slashed, (c) side-mirror smashed, (d) all of the above. Not that I would condone any such action....
    rough neighborhood or they hate gas guzzlers?

Model S Perf Sig 1232 Larry Chanin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator View Post
    If its private property a call to the authorities will not do much of anything.... I think the best approach is to leave a humorous note on his windshield so he does not do it again!
    Well, if necessary for this guy it might be worth the effort of waiting until he takes his Hummer on public streets and then call the cops for driving without a license plate.

Larry
    FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIASTS (Founder & President)

Model S VIN P01536 Robert.Boston's Avatar
    A neighborhood with a strong respect for internal regulation. There's a reason that Hollywood has made several movies recently about my neighborhood, most recently The Town (also Mystic River). Good article HERE about the nature of crime here. Basically, if you play by the rules, you're good; you make trouble, they make trouble for you.

Thread Information