Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loving your Tesla: Show and Tell!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Masters student at JMSC, HKU, with specials in Business Journalism.

I am currently working on a business feature story for my internship at Asia Sentinel (Hong Kong) regarding the Tesla Car Market in Hong Kong. And my research says people in Hong Kong are loving Tesla. Would you care to share your experiences of driving a Tesla car in Hong Kong? Then, this is it. Share your Tesla moments, how you are making the most of it with me

For this I require your intellectual opinion in an interview. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet the Tesla car owners or email/Skype/ with you briefly for this. Knowing that you've a busy schedule, I assure you that your time would be worth it.

Kindly let me know what can be a mutually convenient time for scheduling this informational meeting.
You can also reach me at (852) 95489793.

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Sanchita R.

Hello Sanchita,

I suggest you start with a questionnaire survey first after that you could do a selective interview. Therefore, you should discuss with your project / research supervisor on your research approach. Research by interview needs a lot of resource unless you have the time and funds. Unless you get a statistically suitable sample size, your findings will not be conclusive. Good luck with your research.