Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got my Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of the Model S on Wednesday! Third day of driving bliss!

Getting used to the car and all it's features. Amazing driving experience when you go past the "test drive" environment.

Wanted to ask a bunch of questions to in reference to new Tesla owners (things to get, heard about signing up for charging stations, etc), what would be the best forum to do that in?

Welcome and congratulations! In the words of Captain Picard, "I envy you. You're just at the beginning of the adventure."

The various sub-forums (battery, UI, driving dynamics, etc.) are the best place to post your specific questions. You'll find no shortage of information (or opinions) here!

I'm not one to take pics a lot, BUT I did take one after plugging the car in for the first time after the drive home from pickup!

File 2015-10-23, 12 37 51 PM.jpeg

Judging by the transformer behind the vehicle you went all the way and built a garage supercharger:) You are definitely dedicated to the cause.

Congrats, may it serve you well for many years to come.

Get Lamin-X headlight (thickest for puddle lights, they shatter) and edge guard, don't forget to edge guard the lip of the trunk also.

Last edited:
Judging by the transformer behind the vehicle you went all the way and built a garage supercharger! You are definitely dedicated to the cause.

Congrats, may it serve you well for many years to come.

Get Lamin-X headlight (thickest for puddle lights, they shatter) and edge guard, don't forget to edge guard the lip of the trunk also.

I actually live in a condo...Was able to get the HPWC installed. They thankfully moved my parking spot closer to the electrical unit to help lower cost. I wish I could make a home supercharger....Would be epic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also getting Opticoat as well as 3M ProSeries wrap...Went in between Xpel and ProSeries; chose ProSeries in the end. What's the difference with Lamin-X?