Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awesome P85 Drift Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting this great video :)
This is in Japan, in Tokyo, where drifting is really really big, so hopefully this can give Tesla even more exposure over here. The driver is hilarious. Before taking off, he says "Hi everyone... so, they put me in this car, that I had never seen before, told me to floor it... so, I'll do my best, and try not to crash it". :p

This is in Japan, in Tokyo, where drifting is really really big, so hopefully this can give Tesla even more exposure over here. The driver is hilarious. Before taking off, he says "Hi everyone... so, they put me in this car, that I had never seen before, told me to floor it... so, I'll do my best, and try not to crash it". :p

ha, thats awesome. he did pretty good for a first timer in the car.

Haha no way! Who in their right mind would give up their Tesla to somebody that never drove one? Was it the lack of coat hooks? No grab handles?