Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DRIFT AND ADJUSTING MOTORS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was watching a you tube video on Plaid and the guy has a preset to select only front wheel drive.
He also has a preset for drift .

I just bought a MSP - can someone tell me where to find option to select front wheel drive or drift
The you tube guy essentially said you can adjust how much power goes into the 3 motors.
I also saw in one of his presets he as drift mode.

I was watching a you tube video on Plaid and the guy has a preset to select only front wheel drive.
He also has a preset for drift .

I just bought a MSP - can someone tell me where to find option to select front wheel drive or drift
The you tube guy essentially said you can adjust how much power goes into the 3 motors.
I also saw in one of his presets he as drift mode.

okay - I think I can answer my own question .
My guess is that I need to go into track mode.
I have never entered that track mode in the user interface. I will try it tomorrow

okay - I think I can answer my own question .
My guess is that I need to go into track mode.
I have never entered that track mode in the user interface. I will try it tomorrow
Heads up though, if you are going in a straight line, changing the front/rear bias doesn't do anything. It only really works when the steering is at an angle. If you go drifting or doing donuts it takes just a bit to get used to that feeling...it happens fast, but does feel different than a gas car where you can get the tires loose before turning.