Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you could meet Elon musk for 30 seconds...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've met him more than once for more than 30 seconds at a time.

I felt it better to listen ... :)

Asking him for an autograph ... not the kind of thing I do. But that's just me.

If he volunteered, then I would ask him to sign a check. :) (Of his.)

I would offer to take his hardest project or market and help him turn that market around. Elon is exactly the type of tenacious leader that many companies need right now. I would work my ass off for this guys mission. I also think he should launch a motorcycle....

I'd ask him if the Men in Black are treating him well ;)

Seriously, I'd just thank him and ask him to carry on the good work. Did that at the X reveal 3 years ago. Found it to be even more thrilling than meeting Bill Gates (at his lakeside house!) at his peak in '98.

I would ask him if Tesla is planning on doing anything to attract more women to the car, you know, because women like ... (What? TESLIVE 2013? Huh? Oh, already been done? Ok.)

I would ask him if Tesla is planning on doing anything to attract more women to the car, you know, because women like ... (What? TESLIVE 2013? Huh? Oh, already been done? Ok.)

Dang it, I was totally going to say that. Okay, I think that I would tell him that I've watched EVERY interview he EVER gave, like EVERY one of them...

- - - Updated - - -

I still cringe even thinking about that impressive display of self-destruction... I was not enjoying watching it.

I was thinking, "where's the gong?"