Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Meet up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys
I will put it out on your forum in case you miss it on the Florida Forum .

We are Drag Racing in January at PBR and need some Roadster input. we have charging at the track and so far S60's P85's a P85D but no Roadster.
This is a private event (not your Friday Night Drag Crowd) and held once a year.

Please check out the link there will be some awesome cars running and its not about winning its the thrill of flooring your Roadster for a 1/4 mile and grinning the whole way down the strip.

http://www.streetcardrags.com/

The organizer has reached out to me to try to get at least one roadster to show up believe me you will be totally unique.

If you do decide that you can make it please email me @ [email protected] once you have registered.

We are planning to meet at the Pompano Beach Plaza on the Turnpike and drive up together at an easy 55mph, get some iHop breakfast and talk Tesla.

Steve

Hi Guys
I will put it out on your forum in case you miss it on the Florida Forum .

We are Drag Racing in January at PBR and need some Roadster input. we have charging at the track and so far S60's P85's a P85D but no Roadster.
This is a private event (not your Friday Night Drag Crowd) and held once a year.

Please check out the link there will be some awesome cars running and its not about winning its the thrill of flooring your Roadster for a 1/4 mile and grinning the whole way down the strip.

http://www.streetcardrags.com/

The organizer has reached out to me to try to get at least one roadster to show up believe me you will be totally unique.

If you do decide that you can make it please email me @ [email protected] once you have registered.

We are planning to meet at the Pompano Beach Plaza on the Turnpike and drive up together at an easy 55mph, get some iHop breakfast and talk Tesla.

Steve
What kind of charging will be available?
When does it start?
How long before and after the event will it be available?
If I can make it (depends on work schedule), I will be coming from the Melbourne area (about 100 miles away).