Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas in Seal Beach

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Until today, I have only seen one other Model S in Seal Beach. A white Model S has been parked up the street from my house most of the day. And, while riding my other Zero emission vehicle (my road bike), I saw a blue Model S driving on Ocean Avenue, around 4PM. At first, I thought my teenager may have taken mine out for an unauthorized joy ride. I did get to see how great the blue looks in motion.

If the owners of the white and blue Model S I sighted today are on the Forum, reply.

I drive a blue one and often do border incursions to Seal Beach from Long Beach, but the one you spotted today was not our Model S (it was in Culver City today). Might I suggest joining us at the OC group. We're nice people.

We live in Cypress, but my silver model S and I are frequently in Seal Beach--just was at the Shops at Rossmoor at Chipotle. I know there are a couple of model Ss in Rossmoor.

Howdy Leshore, Im probably the Blue P85 you saw on Ocean ...

I live on 1st and often take the scenic route home when the weather is nice :cool:

I have also seen the White Model S cruising around town, and theres a Black one thats interestingly often parked on the street on Central.

Im thinking they must have charging capabilities at work... Must Be Nice!?

I will try to make the meet as well this month, but if not maybe we can ask to have the next meetup in Seal!

sealbeachpier.jpg

Howdy Leshore, Im probably the Blue P85 you saw on Ocean ...

I will try to make the meet as well this month, but if not maybe we can ask to have the next meetup in Seal!

Thanks for identifying yourself...sounds like a good idea re a meet in Seal Beach

- - - Updated - - -

I have not been able to make any of the OC meet ups yet, weekends are hard for me. Is any one interested in getting together during the week M-T in Rossmoor?
Depending on work travel and my kids' needs, I would be open to a weeknight meet in Rossmoor.

Rush Park would work but it is not too exciting. Our Boy Scout troop meets there in the summer. How about somewhere in the vicinity of Main and Ocean in Seal. There is a city lot on 8th I believe that is unrestricted in the evenings. How about meeting somewhere for an hour followed by dinner at Henneseys?