Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yahoo Sports Problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had my S85 for over a year. A couple of software upgrades ago, I noticed that when I tried to get the Yahoo Sports page, I got a page from November 2013. In addition, it doesn't allow me to switch from the mobile version to the desktop. I can get the current scores but even if I go from Yahoo's home page to some article with sports in it, I get back to a November screen shot. Anyone else have this problem?

I called ownership and one of the techs went out to the car and did the same thing with the same result. Can anyone help? Could you please try to get to Yahoo Sports by going to Yahoo.com and then clicking on Sports and tell me what happens? I'm sure somewhere in my settings there is something which has gone wrong. Thanks.

I have the same problem, but haven't bothered to track it down. I kept trying to hit the "desktop version" link but it redirects me back to the mobile page (which is really a horrible, disorganized page anyway). I keep meaning to sniff the Wi-Fi when it's at home but haven't had the time, to see why Yahoo refuses to acknowledge my request to get the desktop version.