Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashboard Change???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Dashboard used to say Delivery Late November. Now it says.....uhhh....nothing at all. Has anyone else experienced this? Where did my delivery date go? I noticed this a couple of days ago so I have been patiently waiting thinking they were about to post an actual date but... It still says sourcing parts​.

Same thing here, I guess its a good sign. Anyone else that got their car already can confirm this ?

It makes sense because when it was saying "Delivery Late November" you could change it to somewhere in the future, now it looks like its fixed in time. So I guess they got the car scheduled into production.

Apologies for being a contrarian on the topic. I don't think it was a move for the better. As I posted elsewhere, I too had the "Late November" delivery on my dashboard. However, when I called into Inside Sales last week they told me some orders has been pushed "1-2 weeks" into December. They likely removed the estimated delivery date to ease expectations management. A recent e-mail exchange with my DS ended with them communicating they were doing their best to keep "Late November".

I hope I am wrong but all the evidence points to the ramp up for Euro deliveries.

My experience was that the requested delivery date disappeared from the dashboard when the car was scheduled for assembly. If you hit the "edit" button now, you should see that you can no longer select a different date. This appears to be part of the transition from "requested date" to "scheduled date".

In my case, my requested date was "November" (and sales had indicated that meant a mid-November delivery). After speaking with the DS, my scheduled date is 21NOV. It seems that most assemblies got pushed a good week or two.

My Dashboard used to say Delivery Late November. Now it says.....uhhh....nothing at all. Has anyone else experienced this? Where did my delivery date go? I noticed this a couple of days ago so I have been patiently waiting thinking they were about to post an actual date but... It still says sourcing parts​.

And when I first saw the thread title I clicked on it hoping to see a picture of a change to the actual car's dashboard. Something new and cool:smile: Nevermind!

Never had any date in my dashboard... Yes European... Just says sourcing parts... Expect January as promised but not sure If Tesla will deliver on that... Managing expectations is key for a good experience. Underpromise and overdeliver... We will see but currently think that the information on delivery date is lightyears behind BMW that give me the delivery day at order... Not month day... ;-)

Never had any date in my dashboard... Yes European... Just says sourcing parts... Expect January as promised but not sure If Tesla will deliver on that... Managing expectations is key for a good experience. Underpromise and overdeliver... We will see but currently think that the information on delivery date is lightyears behind BMW that give me the delivery day at order... Not month day... ;-)

For those of us in the seattle area the reason that things have disappeared is because they've created. Delivery center in downtown seattle and haven't loaded the information into the system. I called my rep in the bellevue square mall and my delivery date is still holding firm to what it was in the system a week ago before it disappeared. She confirmed why everythig went away.

The Washington DS told me (on the phone) that they were not doing deliveries in Bellevue anymore. They may be keeping it as a service location, but deliveries are (for now) all out of the Seattle DC, near the sports arenas.

If your delivery location looks odd (blank, just shows "Seattle" like mine did, etc), hit the "edit" button and see what options you're given for delivery location. Apparently the location is editable by your DS, but they don't always use an actual location (just as they don't always use an actual date/time for the delivery target).