Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Facebook re-direct harassment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

anticitizen13.7

Not posting at TMC after 9/17/2018
Dec 22, 2012
United States
Every time I load this site, I keep getting forcibly re-directed to facebook, which presents me with an error. This is very irritating. :cursing:

It seems to be some kind of automated script that has gone awry. If I log into the forum using a stealth browser window (incognito/anti-tracker mode) the error does not occur.

[Admin Note: This turned out to be an internet wide error caused by Facebook that apparently lasted for about 30 minutes.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I load this site, I keep getting forcibly re-directed to facebook, which presents me with an error. This is very irritating. :cursing:

It seems to be some kind of automated script that has gone awry. If I log into the forum using a stealth browser window (incognito/anti-tracker mode) the error does not occur.

I think that this happens because previously you logged in Facebook. Be sure to log out correctly from Facebook before to logout from TMC. It happened also to me but I logged out from Facebook and then from TMC and I got rid of Facebook.

Well it happened to me once, but I closed the facebook window and I'm not able to repeat it. Anyone have the URL of the facebook page that came up?

There was a developer alert that went out about "February 2013 Breaking Changes migration" that were to go into effect today. Not sure if that's related or not.

Is the problem still occurring?