Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber(nota)truck even more Not a truck than I first thought

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It also doesn’t get 800 miles per tank unless he’s driving like my dead grandmother, in ideal temperatures, no wind, with low resistant tires, and drafting on a flat highway behind a big rig. He’s definitely not getting that in cold weather, with low grade fuel, driving in mountains, while towing anything bigger than a tricycle, or with cargo besides his dog in the bed.
Never a good idea to malign the dead. Let them R.I.P. 🤣

Last edited:
It also doesn’t get 800 miles per tank unless he’s driving like my dead grandmother, in ideal temperatures, no wind, with low resistant tires, and drafting on a flat highway behind a big rig. He’s definitely not getting that in cold weather, with low grade fuel, driving in mountains, while towing anything bigger than a tricycle, or with cargo besides his dog in the bed.
Yeah I doubt the 800 mile range as well.

When it popped to the top the forum list, I took notice (smile)! 🤣 I can't believe it's already four pages long! Wow!
Maybe you can change up your wording in this thread, even just a little. Although this thread is perfect for it, it's just old. I had to unfollow the other two CT bashing threads because a few people can only say the same things over and over and over and over .... like a skipping record. This bashing thread had that fresh acid smell .... don't ruin it. Take lesson from the OP, he has a way out there strength.

Reactions: jebinc
Quit being so sour and derisive. It makes you ugly inside. Go play with your koi, ant, and I’ll enjoy my all electric pickup truck that serves my purposes. Nobody’s forcing you to buy it.

If you can’t behave better, regardless of what unhappy thing has clearly happened in your life recently, I’ll start reporting you.

You’ve had your say for months now. Stop the broken record and dead horse beating.
IMG_0115.gif

Maybe you can change up your wording in this thread, even just a little. Although this thread is perfect for it, it's just old. I had to unfollow the other two CT bashing threads because a few people can only say the same things over and over and over and over .... like a skipping record. This bashing thread had that fresh acid smell .... don't ruin it.
Fair enough. I'll just sit, with pop corn, to see when the mods step in to lock it, or whatever.

nkr? Don't let the fanboy flames discourage you from sharing your (valid) thoughts.

For those that love it, enjoy the likely, short-lived bliss. To each! 🍻
You don’t know this poster’s history. Making assumptions based on incomplete or entirely missing information makes you look silly at best.

Until fairly recently he was a supporter of the company, its vehicles, and the stock. At one point he expressed how the investment he’d made had garnered him enough money to live as he does (which is actually quite modest and frugal) until the day he dies. He was a very positive, happy person with a healthy sense of humor.

Something has happened outside of this forum that he has not expressed because he literally changed overnight. Now all he does is rant about how the CT isn’t what he wanted it to be. Additionally, he expressed plans of sorts to actually live in his CT he planned to purchase. Yes, that’s how he thinks about living and moving through life. So part of his anger is I believe that he can’t afford the CT at current prices and without a waterproof cover he can’t live in one. But as we all know, there isn’t a waterproof tonneau cover in existence. A person would need to put a cap on the bed for that.

Normal, happy people would just simply move on. Instead he’s stayed and spewed nothing but venom and derisive comments.

And generally to all the people in forums and on social media spewing hatefulness and lies and the like, I’m sorry your life is/has been so challenging and awful for you. I hope you’re able to find someone to help and support you. Your way is no way to move through life.

Last edited:
You don’t know this poster’s history. Making assumptions based on incomplete or entirely missing information makes you look silly at best.

Until fairly recently he was a supporter of the company, its vehicles, and the stock. At one point he expressed how the investment he’d made had garnered him enough money to live as he does (which is actually quite modest and frugal) until the day he dies. He was a very positive, happy person with a healthy sense of humor.

Something has happened outside of this forum that he has not expressed because he literally changed overnight. Now all he does is rant about how the CT isn’t what he wanted it to be. Additionally, he expressed plans of sorts to actually live in his CT he planned to purchase. Yes, that’s how he thinks about living and moving through life. So part of his anger is I believe that he can’t afford the CT at current prices and without a waterproof cover he can’t live in one. But as we all know, there isn’t a waterproof tonneau cover in existence. A person would need to put a cap on the bed for that.

Normal, happy people would just simply move on. Instead he’s stayed and spewed nothing but venom and derisive comments.

And generally to all the people in forums and on social media spewing hatefulness and lies and the like, I’m sorry your life is/has been so challenging and awful for you. I hope you’re able to find someone to help and support you. Your way is no way to move through life.
Thanks for the background and color. No, I was not familiar with his history, but do agree the CT result was far from what was espoused by Elon for more than four years. I was a fan, but then voted with my wallet and pulled my day zero reservation on delivery event day. To each, as they say.

Lucky for him the VW Buzz is right around the corner, and Ford offers an all electric Van. Not sure why he's so mad. I honestly never understood anyone wanting to sleep in the bed of a truck.

Reactions: jebinc and b_PJS
Quit being so sour and derisive. It makes you ugly inside. Go play with your koi, ant, and I’ll enjoy my all electric pickup truck that serves my purposes. Nobody’s forcing you to buy it.

If you can’t behave better, regardless of what unhappy thing has clearly happened in your life recently, I’ll start reporting you.

You’ve had your say for months now. Stop the broken record and dead horse beating.
You are always someone I admire and respect on this site.
However I am not acting in any way, shape, form or fashion that is not honest, deserved, and truthful. You are only human, and as so many humans on this site you are very definitely biased to the point that you think I am stating half-truths? or lies?
I am not. If your perception was not so damn affected by the pleasure TSLA and Tesla has given you over the years I believe you would be right beside me. I am just trying to make the members I like on this site understand that all the positives about the Cyber(nota)truck but a turd have NOTHING to do with being a truck. All the breakthroughs, all the new directions. They are just Tesla vehicle core components that will be in more and more of the entire Tesla line. The "truck" design and engineering of this vehicle is abhorrent because of its lack of every virtue expected at Tesla in designing and engineering.
Comically I see it as when Elon's Brother puts on Cowboy boots and a hat. I've run cattle. The closest Kimball has come to a cow is with his lips. And this POS Cyberturd is exactly like Kimball. I hadn't heard the saying "All hat and no cattle." till I was long out of tossing a calf on the gas tank of Honda Motorcycle and having momma come on along. But I damn sure ain't loving Tesla's Hatmobile.

Reactions: jebinc