Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model 3 Performance Announced - Discussion thread post announcement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You obviously don't. That's called personal preference. So what? Nobody cares what any of us "think". There's no need to insist each other's opinions on each other. You already demonstrated that you have ZERO evidence to back anything up. The rest is jibberish.
This enough proof?

IMG_4101.jpeg

What are you talking about? The Youtube video poster clearly showed every digital timeslip he ran. Example below. He's clearly running 10.85 at 128mph. He has multiple timeslips he shows throughout the video and its similar times. Drag Times clearly runs the same times as this guy. You are completely wrong on this.

View attachment 1045759
Show a slip. Why is this so hard? Do you realize that there is a video that proves anything you want to see. Official drag slips from legit places are posted on the internet by the race track. I don't want to debate about Draggy. You can feel free to believe anything from it that you want but the auto industry goes by SLIPS.

• Disagree
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Show a slip. Why is this so hard? Do you realize that there is a video that proves anything you want to see. Official drag slips from legit places are posted on the internet by the race track. I don't want to debate about Draggy. You can feel free to believe anything from it that you want but the auto industry goes by SLIPS.
There are tons of slips in that video

Edited for civility

Last edited:
Who gives a crap?? Show that the LR traps 130 buddy. Nobody gives a crap about a plaid in here. Go flex in the street. HAHA!! I'm rolling at your inability to hold a thought.
You’re the ****tard who accused me of not owning a Plaid all because I don’t feel the need to pretend a standard S isn’t slower than it is. Do whatever makes you feel better at night.

Reactions: Vi Althans

Those are NOT DRAGGYS! They are digital timeslips supplied by the drag strip! Not every drag strip uses actual paper these days! I just posted a slip and you keep asking for slips...why is this so hard to understand?

Not going to argue any further but most people with a long-range Model S know that they are in the 130mph trap speed. Its a big fat thread in the Model S forums you can go peruse. I've done my research as I was considering a Model S or Plaid last year and decided the car was a big too big for me but I know for a fact it does about 130mph in the quarter. If you don't believe it, thats up to you.

Those are NOT DRAGGYS! They are digital timeslips supplied by the drag strip! Not every drag strip uses actual paper these days! I just posted a slip and you keep asking for slips...why is this so hard to understand?

Not going to argue any further but most people with a long-range Model S know that they are in the 130mph trap speed. Its a big fat thread in the Model S forums you can go peruse. I've done my research as I was considering a Model S or Plaid last year and decided the car was a big too big for me but I know for a fact it does about 130mph in the quarter. If you don't believe it, thats up to you.
I appreciate the clarification. Sorry. I don't honestly give a crap what the numbers are. I know they trap 115 around here. The number on google is 115 too. I don't care enough about the top performers or whatever. I'm not even getting the new 3P because of the added performance. But I did lump you in with the other responses and I do apologize.

You’re the ****tard who accused me of not owning a Plaid all because I don’t feel the need to pretend a standard S isn’t slower than it is. Do whatever makes you feel better at night.
I accused you of not owning a plaid? I don't care about you, dude. You don't realize what that means. I don't wish you harm either. I just don't care what you drive. You said the LR is fast like a Plaid so I said put a badge on it and live in your own world.

I accused you of not owning a plaid? I don't care about you, dude. You don't realize what that means. I don't wish you harm either. I just don't care what you drive. You said the LR is fast like a Plaid so I said put a badge on it and live in your own world.
Apparently you have memory issues. You might want to get that checked out

I didn’t say the LR is as fast as a Plaid. I said it traps at 130.

IMG_4102.jpeg

Reactions: fetar30310