Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exact same for me aswel! I asked for an estimated time frame for transport to perth and was told they are still waiting for estimates to be provided by logistics and then the app will be updated accordingly, I can't see it taking more than 2-3 weeks realistically?
a few things we know.
Tesla pay low end for transport. It’s why the order fee is only $1800 when really it costs around $3000 to ship. Obviously they negotiate on scale.

I’ve spent the afternoon researching: an efficient car transport company takes a week on the optimistic end. Realistically you’ll be looking at a budget end which is closer to two weeks.
I think end to end you’re looking at end of June. You’re racing the Leo Spirit really. However, as you’re negating the Port side you should be in first

But… as we learned with the Morning Crystal / Dugong Ace, first in doesn’t always mean first out.

Reactions: Hazey92 and sam.
Time for an around the grounds.

Leo Spirit arrived in Thailand approximately three hours ago at Laem Chabang port. It is due to depart for Fremantle at 12:07 AM tomorrow morning. Ours almost certainly will not be on there, at this stage they’re only confirmed for Adelaide

On the home front Torrens has a few more hours here in Fremantle before it departs for Melbourne. As we know it’s chock full of Model 3’s. Not long for you lot now

Grand Pace is shortly due in Brisbane. The surprise of the week was the second allocations occurring and the discovery that they’re coming by road via Melbourne. Very interesting. Good pickup there @Hazey92

Oh, and for those of us who have the cars about to holiday in Thailand, our scheduled carrier Dugong Ace is halfway to the Chinese port of Shantou, due in approximately a week.

Time for an around the grounds.

Leo Spirit arrived in Thailand approximately three hours ago at Laem Chabang port. It is due to depart for Fremantle at 12:07 AM tomorrow morning. Ours almost certainly will not be on there, at this stage they’re only confirmed for Adelaide

On the home front Torrens has a few more hours here in Fremantle before it departs for Melbourne. As we know it’s chock full of Model 3’s. Not long for you lot now

Grand Pace is shortly due in Brisbane. The surprise of the week was the second allocations occurring and the discovery that they’re coming by road via Melbourne. Very interesting. Good pickup there @Hazey92

Oh, and for those of us who have the cars about to holiday in Thailand, our scheduled carrier Dugong Ace is halfway to the Chinese port of Shantou, due in approximately a week.
Thanks for the summary of whats going on, i really do like all your updates :) Keep them coming! 💪

• Love
Reactions: Hazey92 and Sturty
IMG_0153.jpeg

Torrens being helped out of port by the Tugboats

Reactions: V3nom and Hazey92