Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guesses on whether the "Spring Update" will actually happen in the Spring?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally it’s here

IMG_3274.jpeg

I typically receive major releases every 40-55 days. 2024.8.4 was received on 3/19, so I am at 49 days, which is still within the typical window.
I received overnight notification that 2024.14.6 is ready to install. That would make 52 days since the initial version of the last major release. A little bit on the longer side, but shorter than 2022.16, 2023.40, 2023.26, and 2023.38.

On a separate note, for those that have installed 2024.14.6 and weren't currently subscribing to FSD, is your trial period 30 days, or is it extended? I thought that I read posts from those on the 2024.3 branch that some had trial periods greater than 30 days.

Reactions: boonedocks
On a separate note, for those that have installed 2024.14.6 and weren't currently subscribing to FSD, is your trial period 30 days, or is it extended? I thought that I read posts from those on the 2024.3 branch that some had trial periods greater than 30 days.
It's 30 days. Just installed it. Message states, "This trial will end on June 9, 2024." I also received a separate message saying that FSD is enabled on my vehicle (single pull to activate), but I can disable in Autopilot settings.

I got the update prompt last tuesday, on my 2023 MS Plaid. I checked the release notes and it was this spring update.

But, I needed the car so couldn't l update at the time. A few hours later I checked the app again and the update had vanished. Doh!

No sign of it after that..