Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is waiting on the 2024 changes to order a Plaid?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly for the first time I’m considering a Porsche Taycan. The Model S is now an afterthought and Tesla refuses to upgrade it appropriately. Behind the Model 3 in every respect.
Same. Went to the Porsche dealer and sat inside the Taycan and it's crazy how nice it's inside compared to the Tesla.

I am being patient to see what rolls out from now until end of year. Hoping some kind of upgrade/refresh with the S or at least wait for the 2025 Taycan that is said to have better range. The EV Macan also looks super nice that is coming out this year...

The software features on the Tesla is what is keeping me at this point.

Reactions: phantasms
the new Taycan has some major improvements that will lead to longer range and on top a bigger battery. Specs are already available.
Tesla still gives me a hard time, why are they not leading the technology as they used to do
You're right. Looks like Porsche website has updated for the new 2025 models for order. Just saw the EE video which has those major improvements you've mentioned over the 1st gen Taycans.

... You know I'm from Germany und know the Porsches quite well...
Tesla and Porsche are fighting on the Nürburgring, and currently Porsche is really ahead. But they left out back seats and some comfort features in the Weissach package, to make it lighter.
That's not really an option for daily use
I still like the MS, but they need to do something

• Informative
Reactions: Tiger