Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Winter Driving Experience Contest (Kemi, Finland, 16 March 2018)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Carl

Supporting Member
Jan 12, 2013
Belgium
Apparently Tesla awards some people (among whom one of my neighbours) with a trip up to the Great North for a full-day course of driving an MS AWD on ice. This year it's on an ice test track in Kemi, Finland. Anyone else invited, or going to have a look, or having done that in previous years?

Here's a video of the 2016 edition: https://www.tesla.com/nl_BE/videos/tesla-winter-experience

Reactions: simonsmidt
Ok, congrats on your win, I'm sure it will be a special experience. I hope they'll take you to ice breaker cruise and to the snow castle hotel:
. Do you know any details yet, will it be invite only for a few people or with the Tesla club?
Thanks! I guess, as I didn't receive any details about the trip yet, it will be a full day 'driving', so no touristic stuff for that 1 day.
No idea either about how many Tesla drivers will participate, hence my question if there any other lucky winners.

Reactions: Carl
This was advertised as a "Contest" with no explanation of how they choose the "winners". I got the email to enter and was actually suspicious if it was really from Tesla. ..and nowhere did it ask about referrals. Anyway- did they announce the winners? Is it legit?

Attachments

• IMG_0639.PNG
    IMG_0639.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
This was advertised as a "Contest" with no explanation of how they choose the "winners". I got the email to enter and was actually suspicious if it was really from Tesla. ..and nowhere did it ask about referrals. Anyway- did they announce the winners? Is it legit?

It is legit, in that super shady way. I also noticed the contest rules effectively state "we pick the winners", with the only possible factor being the character-limited "why do you want to join us" box in the entry form. THAT sounds super on the up-and-up, definitely no possibility for shadiness. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Runnergirl