Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Y looks better. And 'Ford has the largest charging network of any automaker'? That's hard to get past. And no mention of anything like FSD. Time will tell how real their OTA updates are. 270 miles for ER AWD. The Y is now at 280 for LR AWD, and I suspect the number will be higher when they start making it.

The Y looks better. And 'Ford has the largest charging network of any automaker'? That's hard to get past. And no mention of anything like FSD. Time will tell how real their OTA updates are. 270 miles for ER AWD. The Y is now at 280 for LR AWD, and I suspect the number will be higher when they start making it.

Yes because they counted every 240v socket in the U.S.

Well the Mustang Mach-E seems ok.
The real question is what the Pinto Mach-E will be like.
Pinto EV? :eek: same as ice o_O
source-19.gif

Can we please give Ford credit for their true innovation: adding a waypoint to a navigation route?

Your move, Tesla.

Ford's real innovation today was tarnishing a power brand like the mustang. In their video, all we hear were V8 engine noises and people doing hard shifts. Mustang fans want mustangs. This should just be called the Mach E.

Somewhat impressed with the Mach-E. It is not a Tesla killer but is targeting the right market, performance, luxury oriented, SUV.

It is a serious attempt that will bring more buyers to the EV market. A much better offering that the Bolt which is basically a high priced econobox.

I guarantee that there will be a ton of articles tomorrow morning stating that this is the true Tesla Killer....

I guarantee that there will be a ton of articles tomorrow morning stating that this is the true Tesla Killer....

No the Porsche had a shot and the media wasn't even that crazy. I bet you there will be news article urging Tesla to sue for patent infringements against the Mach E...lol.

I hated every time the presenter said "imagine....(insert everything Tesla did 6 years ago we are doing today)". I aint gonna imagine sh!t, I am just going to go and drive with my Model 3.

Last edited:
You can tell the Tesla crowd is more enthusiastic about the brand and reveals - the audience was very tame. The car though looks pretty good. Glad to have another competitive EV.

Charging is up to 150 kW (on the website). There is already a TopGear brief video review. The most I like the idea of no handles for the doors.