Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla should start a larger factory/business in the Congo for a couple of reasons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla gets some of the cobalt and maybe other raw materials from the Congo and has no factory/business in Africa. So my idea seems like a
win win for both Tesla and the people of the Congo. Get the people a better life, the country a better economy, Tesla makes sure that kids aren't
being used for mining, and the world thinks better of Tesla(P.R.).
Cobalt is also mined in the boonies of Idaho, maybe some ore could be shipped South and a battery factory could be built where all the geothermal
energy can be used for power, railroads available, freeway available, land fairly cheap and flat, and outdoor recreation is close by.

Tesla gets some of the cobalt and maybe other raw materials from the Congo and has no factory/business in Africa. So my idea seems like a
win win for both Tesla and the people of the Congo. Get the people a better life, the country a better economy, Tesla makes sure that kids aren't
Cobalt is also mined in the boonies of Idaho, maybe some ore could be shipped South and a battery factory could be built where all the geothermal
energy can be used for power, railroads available, freeway available, land fairly cheap and flat, and outdoor recreation is close by.

I believe Tesla is phasing out cobalt for its batteries.