Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla in crisis?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those of us who have held this stock for a while are used to this BS. I still firmly believe this company will be worth a fortune in 5 years. Most Wall Street analysts are clueless business majors who can't see beyond the next quarter and just don't understand how far ahead Tesla is in many aspects. Tesla's value is in AI, Energy, and autos. We all knew 2024 was going to suck for the stock due to Tesla's product cycle. Buy and hold this stock.

FSD V12.3 is the version that convinced me they will achieve true autonomous Level 4 driving in the next few years. It's 95% of the way there now IMO.
Tesla has a L2 ADAS system. Level 4 is a long way to go! At this point if they believe in their software, they should at least be able to take responsibility for the product and go L3 like Mercedes. There is a very good reason they kept the software as "beta" and now "supervised" so they don't have to own the errors.

I hope Tesla gets its act together and becomes relevant again like it was when the OG founders were running things. Tesla used to blow my mind with how far ahead they were, and now it's mostly just a joke with Cybertruck and talking about Robotaxis. I think Tesla will be a future study case for how to blow a very large first mover advantage by being complacent.

Reactions: KJD
Tesla has a L2 ADAS system. Level 4 is a long way to go! At this point if they believe in their software, they should at least be able to take responsibility for the product and go L3 like Mercedes.
No, if they believe in their approach, they should do something like invest $10 billion this year and quadruple their AI training compute.. They would also lay the groundwork for getting their approach approved in more jurisductions like China and Europe...which they are doing.

Don't get me wrong...this does not mean "it's solved." It does mean that Tesla believes it is only a matter of time....because that's where the investment is.

I think Tesla will be a future study case for how to blow a very large first mover advantage by being complacent.
You think Tesla is complacent?

Reactions: cptnslo