Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trans Canada day 5. Loved the drive Castlegar to Osoyoos.

Check-ins for 2023-06-16
- Swift Current, SK (#1177)
- Milk River, AB (#1178)
- Fort MacLeod, AB (#1179)
- Fernie, BC (#1180)
- Cranbrook, BC (#1181)
- Creston, BC (#1182)
- Castlegar, BC (#1183)
- Osoyoos, BC (#1184)
- Penticton, BC (#1185)
- West Kelowna, BC (#1186)
- Kelowna, BC (#1187)
- Vernon, BC (#1188)
- Salmon Arm, BC (#1189)

IMG_2896.jpeg

I80 over Donner summit was amazingly bad, I dont think that road can survive another winter like the last one.
It was an amazing winter, but I must have missed what you experienced going home from Reno, I just kept imagining myself driving a Tesla Semi and blowing past all those emergency light blinking diesel semis up to the peak as I approached the rest area where they photographed the presentation of the fully loaded Tesla Semi. I'll probably never drive that stretch again w/o thinking of that video.

Reactions: TreborThickweb
Check-ins for 2023-06-16
- Silverthorne, CO - Ruby Ranch Road (#1269)
- Edwards, CO (#1270)
- Parachute, CO (#1271)
- Moab, UT - North Main Street (#1272)
- Price, UT (#1273)
- Nephi, UT (#1274)
- Nephi, UT - South Main Street (#1275)

After leaving Moab, we had an interesting alien encounter at Papa Joe's Gas And Go, aka the Twilight Zone.

View attachment 947756
Wow that place look so cool

Check-ins for 2023-06-17
- Lohfelden, Germany (#483) (First to check-in)
- Wertheim - Almosenberg, Germany (#484) (First to check-in)
- Öhringen, Germany (#485) (First to check-in)
- Merklingen, Germany (#486) (First to check-in)
- Augsburg, Germany (#487) (First to check-in)

New superchargers on our way to Depeche Mode in Munich.

No stuffed animal this time - so I'll post a photo of Pia. PXL_20230617_125332817.jpgoriginal_5ba4958b-d9df-4487-98a0-b4a0a32c8788_PXL_20230617_094415030.jpgPXL_20230617_110507308.jpgPXL_20230617_135003629.jpg

As there seems to be a convergence on the Pacific Northwest, we’ve decided to do a group dinner on the covered patio at COA Mexican Eatery on Monday night in La Conner, WA (just west of the Burlington Superchargers). All are welcome. Time TBD, but probably around 6:30 PM. I’ll need to make a reservation, so let me know if you’re interested.

@GHammer @evp @israndy @bmah @Limited

As there seems to be a convergence on the Pacific Northwest, we’ve decided to do a group dinner on the covered patio at COA Mexican Eatery on Monday night in La Conner, WA (just west of the Burlington Superchargers). All are welcome. Time TBD, but probably around 6:30 PM. I’ll need to make a reservation, so let me know if you’re interested.

Flattered to be invited from 800 miles away, but I must respectfully decline. Thanks for the invite!

I showed this to my wife...she just laughed and said "oh that's cute". :p

Bruce.

I'd love to but my Daughter's getting married a week from today, big wedding, lots of prep, lots of family in town. I was thinking about doing a quick WA trip the next week when my wife is driving my MIL home.

Reactions: Big Earl
I missed @theflyer at McHenry by a mere hour. Drat.

Check-ins for 2023-06-16
- McHenry, MD (#808) (First to check-in)
- Cumberland, MD (#809)
- Claysburg, PA (#810)

View attachment 947697
Oh so close to a meet-up, but not quite.

1st road trip in the X is completed. Back home for a bit. Have some medical appointments and need to finalize all of the X's registration stuff. Hoping to head to NE soon.

Check-ins for 2023-06-16
- Fairfield, OH (#1162)
- West Chester Township, OH (#1163)
- Beavercreek, OH (#1164)
- Columbus - Hilliard Rome Rd, OH (#1165)
- McHenry, MD (#1166) (First to check-in)
- Cumberland, MD (#1167)
- Baltimore, MD (#1168) (First to check-in)

Cumberland is terrible for anyone with mobility challenges. I won't be back unless it is an emergency. McHenry is at Deep Creek Lake, which is a ritzy resort area. The supercharger is just off the lake but doesn't have a lake view. Still, it is leaps and bounds better than the concrete Meijer's parking lots that preceded this stop. The photo of McHenry below is looking the opposite direction from @Darren S'

2023 06 17 MN raod trip with Enty.jpg

PXL_20230616_235027705.jpg

PXL_20230616_225828435.jpg

I'll be there

Check-ins for 2023-06-17
- Draper, UT (#1276)
- Salt Lake City, UT - S 300 W (#1277)
- Salt Lake City, UT (#1278)
- Tremonton, UT (#1279)
- Pocatello, ID (#1280)
- Idaho Falls, ID (#1281)
- Burley, ID (#1282)
- Twin Falls, ID (#1283)

Visited the Golden Spike National Historical Park, but highlight of the day was watching people jump off the bridge across Snake River in Twin Falls (their parachutes did open and they landed safely on shore).

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2919.jpeg

IMG_2928.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-06-17
- Draper, UT (#1276)
- Salt Lake City, UT - S 300 W (#1277)
- Salt Lake City, UT (#1278)
- Tremonton, UT (#1279)
- Pocatello, ID (#1280)
- Idaho Falls, ID (#1281)
- Burley, ID (#1282)
- Twin Falls, ID (#1283)

Visited the Golden Spike National Historical Park, but highlight of the day was watching people jump off the bridge across Snake River in Twin Falls (their parachutes did open and they landed safely on shore).

View attachment 948097

View attachment 948098

View attachment 948099
Twin Falls is one of my favorite SC sites. (Not to be confused with Idaho Falls😬)

Looks like I missed you guys at Sparks by an hour. The Mormon Crickets at Elko were pretty amazing. I80 over Donner summit was amazingly bad, I dont think that road can survive another winter like the last one.

Check-ins for 2023-06-15
- Parachute, CO (#1432)

Check-ins for 2023-06-16
- Fernley, NV (#1433)
- Sparks, NV (#1434)
Yeah I was behind you the whole way. Speaking of Donner Summit, I noticed you and @evp crossed paths at approximately that location.

And yeah, apparently we all had fun with the mormon crickets. Fortunately they at least try to avoid you otherwise there would have been no way to keep them from crawling up your pants or into your car. There were just so many of them!

Check-ins for 2023-06-17
- Walnut Creek, CA (#2117)
- Milpitas - S Abbott Ave, CA (#2118)
- Chowchilla, CA (#2119)
- Mariposa, CA (#2120)
- El Portal, CA (#2121)
- Cameron Park, CA (#2122)
Hope you will wave. The circular direction of that travel plan only makes sense after you bombed down I80. Quirky game.
I spent most of the day watching the US Open ⛳️ today.
May head out to El Portal for a bite sized day trip and back tomorrow and get three that you mentioned.
I assume Burney is on the list N. I’ve been on 299, but not for an SC before. Maybe some twisted route to Susanville before there was an SC. Round Mountain rings a bell, but not on your bucket list to climb for your game.
Safe travels home.

Norway to Spain, day 2:
Text
Check-ins for 2023-06-17
- Bad Oeynhausen, Germany (#437)
- Bielefeld, Germany (#438)
- Bissendorf, Germany (#439)
- Nottuln, Germany (#440) (First to check-in)
- Bergkamen, Germany (#441)
- Wuppertal, Germany (#442)
- Solingen, Germany (#443)
- Kerpen, Germany (#444)
- Maastricht, Netherlands (#445)
- Liège, Belgium (#446)
- Charleroi, Belgium (#447)
- Saint-Quentin, France (#448)
- Cesson, France (#449) (First to check-in)
- Évry-Courcouronnes, France (#450) (First to check-in)

Actually shared a few first with @Bighorn, but unfortunately no meetup this time. Looks like the oppertunity for a meetup might happen again next week 👍

Hope you will wave. The circular direction of that travel plan only makes sense after you bombed down I80. Quirky game.
I spent most of the day watching the US Open ⛳️ today.
May head out to El Portal for a bite sized day trip and back tomorrow and get three that you mentioned.
I assume Burney is on the list N. I’ve been on 299, but not for an SC before. Maybe some twisted route to Susanville before there was an SC. Round Mountain rings a bell, but not on your bucket list to climb for your game.
Safe travels home.
Actually, I have no idea if the circular travel plan was optimal, but I didn't want to do the drive up to (near) Yosemite in the dark and there were also some hotel considerations to factor in (summer weekends can be very expensive in many parts of CA). By taking the path that I took, I was able to get decent and cheap hotel rooms and do most of the windy roads in daylight. The plan mostly worked, but it got dark on me in Copperopolis so I had about an hour of twisties in the dark on the way to Cameron Park. Only about 10 miles of it were stupid twisty when the Nav put me on an inferior road (though it was paved at least!).

I had also forgotten how crazy the "highway" is going north of Mariposa. I drove that once in an ICE but it was over 10 years ago. It isn't a road for Autopilot, as AP will send you hurtling into a 10mph corner at 50mph and then slam on the brakes and flash a bunch of alerts at the last second. It wouldn't be good if the road were wet or had gravel on it. I only took one corner in this manner before taking over :)

I did think of you guys as I passed through the Bay Area early today, but it was too late to try to drag anyone out to one of the new superchargers. A lot of stuff is slipping my mind the last few days. That tends to happen when you are on day #33 of a trip :)