Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set of Lloyds Ultimats (Parchment) for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SOLD: Set of Lloyds Ultimats (Parchment) for sale

THESE ARE SOLD. THX FOR THE INTEREST.

Hi All,

Not sure what the policy is about owner's posting things for sale. I'm sure the mods will pull this if I'm violating. Sorry in advance if I am.

I ordered a full set (fronts, rears, trunk, frunk) of Lloyds Ultimats (Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats - 1905+ Reviews on Lloyds Mats - Lloyd Logo Car Mats) in Parchment to match my tan interior, but I've decided I prefer black carpets.

I tried to return them but instead was charged a restocking fee (because they are custom) and was told I can do with them what I will...so my loss is your gain.

Anyone want a set of brand new, unused, still with original tags on Ultimats? At deep discount off retail? In original box?

If so, PM me.

Thanks for listening. A few shots below, with/without flash to get a feel(ish) for the color.

8513529677_72da061b40_z.jpg
Uploaded from Photo Slice by nickjhowe, on Flickr

BTW - the middle photo on the bottom row is much closer to the real color than the photo on the left.

Last edited:
A restocking fee and you get to keep them? That tells you a bit about their margins. Unless they want ppl abusing this in the future they really should take them back, even if they just throw them out.