Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for Model 3 roof sun shades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I've bought them ready for a long trip south. I bought them partly because of the second, silvered layer, that might reflect some heat. And partly because of the sensible price.

All I can say for now is that they fit and the quality seems fine. As some reviewers say, the clips don't fix to the screen securely, so can fall off as you are fitting it. I find it easiest to fit one or two to one side, put up the screen, and then fit the rest of the clips. Once up, they stay put. I'll try to remember to post my experience in a hot climate when back in a month or so.
Name of the Brand?

Ya just installed them last night, took a bit to get clips in, looks good, matches interior light grey trim, can’t see thru them. Just waiting on a hot day. I should mention that u will still need windshield shade for maximum cooling.

The same as the post I was replying to (still available):

MartinA65 said:
Thanks, good to know. I was looking at these, hoping somebody may have tried them.

https://amzn.eu/d/fValwt1
Yes, I use the Basenor ones from Amazon made for my 2019 M3P. The extra silver shielding makes a big difference in summer and they are easy to take down and put away over winter. Now that the weather is getting hotter I'll be putting mine back in this weekend. I should add that I have no problem with the clips, and no sagging at at the back of the one that fits into the roof and stretches across the rear window.