Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
proclip-feature.jpeg

For sale Sold Proclip Tesla Model 3/Y Phone Mount + Scosche MagicMount Pro MagSafe Holder

Sold
High-quality phone mount base plus MagSafe holder for iPhone/other phones
$60.00 $60.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
  2. Model Y
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

This is a mounting plate plus a magnetic phone holder combination for the 2018-2023 Tesla Model 3 and 2020-2023 Model Y. It may also fit the 2024 Model Y but this has not been tested. It will most likely NOT fit the redesigned 2024 Model 3 (Highland).

This bundle will let you mount your iPhone 12 or newer (or other phone using the included magnets) on a magnetic mount in your Tesla in the center of the dashboard behind the steering wheel. Here's the installation video with all of the steps:

The Proclip mounting plate part number is 855497. It's no longer on Proclip's website but it retailed for $34.99. It snaps into the dashboard without any fasteners.

The Scosche MagicMount Pro MagSafe holder (part number 102680) retails for $44.99 (and can be seen on their website here: MagicMount Pro Magnetic Holder (MagSafe Compatible)). Note that the mount does NOT charge your iPhone, though there is a cable holder on the rear that will let you easily clip a charging cable to it to keep it nearby for easy plug-in. It can be tilted 15º in any direction and locked into place with the locking ring.

I purchased this in October 2023 and used it for a few months with my iPhone 14 Pro Max but I decided I'd rather use a different kind of phone mount next to the car's screen. I had no problems with it and it works perfectly. It shows minor wear from a few months of use. The in-car pictures attached to this listing show it in my 2023 Model Y.

This bundle includes:
  • Proclip Center Mount #855497
  • Scosche MagicMount Pro holder #102680
  • 4 self-tapping screws
  • 2 MagicPlates + 2 protective film pieces (to adapt non-MagSafe phones for the MagicMount)
  • 1 cleaning wipe
  • Paper installation instructions

Asking $60 shipped in continental US. Local pick-up possible if you're in souther NH or northern MA near NH. PayPal, Venmo, or cash if meeting in person.

proclip-feature.jpegproclip-all.jpeg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.