Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D to get more power

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone with some background in battery tech want to wager on the physical possibility of the p100d battery capacity being more akin to p200d? I know nothing and I don't actually expect it to be double but even if it's 50% over what we assume that would be nuts.

I know those numbers are pure fantasy but anyone want to give a more reasonable guess what the potential of the p100 Easter egg battery capacity could be if the Easter egg is indeed range?

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the phrase "Easter Egg" has been mostly used for fun elements hidden away within the touch and instrument screens of the car... and less about physical things.

You are right. But the left handed comment coupled with the hush hush nature of the 2170 true battery density points to it being potentially something more this time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the phrase "Easter Egg" has been mostly used for fun elements hidden away within the touch and instrument screens of the car... and less about physical things.

Repost from my thread: I think this time it will unleash more performance. EM again on Twitter, credit Electrek for the movie reference catch: (current P100DL has been using left hand the whole time!)

image.png