Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking the exact same set up.

PLEASE post pics when done. Is your S red?

What tire set up? I kind of like the meaty tire set up…
Will Do. Mine is a black and I ordered mine in almost the exact spec so it should turn out exactly like this. I hate to copy someone elses build, but I absolutely love this setup.

1644952057376.png

Last edited:
Hi all - My wheels arrived and I started a dedicated thread to track the journey!

Reactions: scrapps
For those who are running 20's, how are they working out? What tires and sizes are you running? I was thinking about going with 20's and DWS06's but not really any good size options.

It is cold enough here and long enough that I can't really use summer tires. At the same time, cold isn't long enough or bad enough to warranty another set of winter tires, so leaning toward all seasons.

Reactions: MFrunkerOG
So I'm running 285/35/20 and 305/35/20 Pilot Spot AS. Whilst I love the look with the wide wheels, there's definitely increased road noise. Hoping some will subside after 1000 miles, but waiting to see about that. I think it I was to do this again I'd probably go with widths closer to stock. Of course it would be nice if the active road noise cancellation actually worked and helped offset the additional road noise, but I'm just not finding that.