Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile EV Charging in Vic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
I recently came across a drive article featuring a couple of guys from Melbourne who have started up a company offering a 'mobile emergency and scheduled charging service'. I checked out the website at: mobileevcharging.com.au
It looks pretty legit, and the subscriptions start at like $5 a week or something, which seems to include 2 emergency rescue charges per year at no additional cost. they say that their vehicles have 60KW DC chargers so a fairly serious setup. I am seriously considering joining up as it kind of makes sense, I know with proper care and planning running flat shouldn't happen, but I often find myself pushing the range of my S, like I'm making some pointless, prize less bet with myself as to whether or not I can make it without stopping....
What do you guys think of these types of services? I have seen them over seas, but this is the first I have heard of them locally, in Victoria at least.
cheers
Richard.