Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P Aftermarket Wheels That can be rotated?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was using the search function to look through a bunch of threads to find the answer but I couldn’t/was too lazy to keep going. Sorry in advanced.

I was wondering if there was a thread or if anyone had a list of possible aftermarket wheel /tire setups that would allow me to rotate the tires when needed. Is this even a thing for this car?

Back in my younger days, I had a highly modded car with staggered wheels and it wasn’t really cost effective when I was just replacing tires instead of rotating them. I’m trying to avoid that same predicament as much as possible.

TIA.

Yeah. I’m basically looking for options for aftermarket rims that will keep a ‘23 M3P square. I’ve seen tons of posts for staggered wheels and, although it looks better, it’s way too much trouble for me if it is to be used as a daily driver.

Yeah. I’m basically looking for options for aftermarket rims that will keep a ‘23 M3P square. I’ve seen tons of posts for staggered wheels and, although it looks better, it’s way too much trouble for me if it is to be used as a daily driver.

I still dont understand the question... since any aftermarket you look at should be able to be purchased in a square setup of 4 of the same wheel. The answer is "Any of them", unless I am missing something. Since stock is a square setup, anyone doing staggered has to be doing it specifically. Just look at 4 of the same wheel, since the car is designed with that in mind.

All of our 18x8.5" 19x8.5" 20x8.5" wheel and tire packages can be rotated and fit the M3P.

Yeah, just buy four of the same wheel. Four fronts if you just want to keep it simple. The vast majority of staggered setups out there use the stock size for the fronts. There are zero aftermarket options that you cannot ‘make square’ doing this. That’s why everyone is confused. If it fits on the front it will fit on the rear.

Great. Thanks for the info! Seems pretty easy knowing front and back works the same.
I guess one more question (I think it was answered by TSportline, is there a maximum the fronts/backs can go in terms of wheel diameter/width?
I’m assuming 20, however I saw the rears can have 10.5 (I think) but I’m not sure fronts can do that.
Thanks again