Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC Flashing Redy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wall connector after 14 months of use have starting flashing red twice. Supposedly this indicates a bad ground but I have not changed any of the wiring on the connector or breaker panel since it was first installed.

I have tried resetting the HPWC by using the reset button and by switching off/on the circuit breaker at the panel. None of this has worked and I'm thinking there might be something wrong with the Wall Connector itself.

I hear there's warranty on this item. What phone # can I call to start this warranty process? I have searched Tesla's website and cannot find a single phone # to call.

Anyone experience this or have gone through the warranty process for the HPWC?

I recently had a problem with my Wall Connector. I contacted Tesla support and they told me that since I purchased the Wall Connector through the online Tesla store, I should contact the online store for Wall Connector support and possible warranty claim. I did send the Tesla onlnie store support an email. The bad news is that it did take them several days to get back to me. The good news is that once I heard back from them and explained the issue, they sent me a replacement Wall Connector at no cost to me. I am guessing it may be cheaper for them to just send a replacement unit rather than fixing the existing one.