Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help! My Account Wont Let Me Input Info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! I received my text message today to log on to my account and complete the delivery location, registration, trade-in and payment method, however, when I log in I can see the options but they won't drop down to add information to them... Anyone else have this problem? Tried calling the help line, that was a. waste of time because every option results in an automated message that just hangs up on your after...

I sent a text message back. I've been waiting over a 2 hours for a reply..
Is there a service center or a "salon" near you? Drop in. If not, is there one somewhere near a friend who could drop in and mayhap let them know of your situation?
Or go to the Tesla.com site like you are gonna order. If you have to, create a temporary ID and password. There is a "chat" app there, and it appears to be manned by humans.

I sent a text message back. I've been waiting over a 2 hours for a reply..

2 hours... HAHHAHA.

Use another browser or another computer. You have time. Just because you rush and upload all they want you to upload, doesn't make them faster. I know. I was all excited and uploaded all my crap super fast. Then they text you saying, now you can upload your documents by logging in, bla, bla ,bla. "I ALREADY DID ALL THAT! I yelled in to my text messenger. I texted back that exact comment. Nothing". It was then I realized that their system was too slow for me.

• Love
Reactions: jjrandorin
Update: Was able to do a live chat with someone and they transferred me to delivery live chat and they, for some reason, didn't have my address into the system so it wouldn't allow to start registration because the system didn't know where I'd be registering to. After inputting that on their end it opened up the ability for me to insert all my information. Such a weird thing, but it's fixed!:)

EDIT: And they gave me the number to the Canada Delivery Center and human actually picked up after following the prompts, LOL.