Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adjustable Steering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Lloyd

Supporting Member
Jan 12, 2011
San Luis Obispo, CA
Adjustable Steering

"One of the many benefits of driving a Tesla is that almost everything can be adjusted. Even the steering on Model S is adjustable, which allows you to change the resistance required to turn the steering wheel. You’ll be able to choose between Comfort, Standard, and Sport steering."

This is a great addition. I would like to see an "Auto" mode also, making it speed sensitive thus stiffening the steering at higher speed, and easier to turn while parking and turning. This may be incorporated into the above settings, but we need more details. If not a software change could make this available.

Adjustable Steering

"One of the many benefits of driving a Tesla is that almost everything can be adjusted. Even the steering on Model S is adjustable, which allows you to change the resistance required to turn the steering wheel. You’ll be able to choose between Comfort, Standard, and Sport steering."

This is a great addition. I would like to see an "Auto" mode also, making it speed sensitive thus stiffening the steering at higher speed, and easier to turn while parking and turning. This may be incorporated into the above settings, but we need more details. If not a software change could make this available.

I agree... :) I believe more details will come in due time.