Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

< $50k for my like-new blue/white MR 3 w/ EAP delivered to your door :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1078.JPG
IMG_1114.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1090.JPG
IMG_1097.JPG
IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_1115.JPG
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1094.JPG
My perfect one-month-new TESLA Model 3 Mid Range is offered for sale at $49,999.
This price includes my personal delivery to any location in the Continental United States; I’m dying to leave the Midwest’s sub-zero temps! I will Supercharge (free until June 14, 2019) all the way to your home, and then fly back to Iowa at my expense. I’m a pro at this; I flew last month to Seattle after buying my 2012 Signature P85 and then enjoyed my 2,000-mile trek home.

My 3 has the following options above the $35k base and $1,200 destination/doc fee: Premium Interior Package ($5k), Mid Range Battery ($6k), Enhanced AutoPilot ($5k), Deep Blue Metallic Paint ($1,500), and Premium White Interior ($1k). The total MSRP cost of $54,700 is reflected on the attached Monroney sticker from TESLA. This 3 was built the first week of Dec 2018 and delivered to me with only 8 miles on the odometer at Westmont, IL, on Dec 14, 2018. Unlike many early 3s, TESLA did a perfect job in manufacturing and delivering mine; it has not a single scratch or flaw.

I had planned to rent out my 3 through my exotic car/limo business that’s advertised primarily via TURO, but then I had a bad experience with TURO and decided this was a very bad idea once I learned how poor TURO has become in screening potential drivers. In the end, I’m sticking with driving and enjoying my Signature Red P85 and selling this perfect, “showroom new” (although it's clearly now a "used" car) 260-mile Mid Range 3 for what I’ve assessed as the current fair market value for a like-new 3 with similar options and ultra-low miles (only 1,460 miles on the odometer as I post this for sale ad; miles will increase modestly each day it’s listed for sale and driven).

My VIN 5YJ3E1EA9JF155803 has the following options:
  • Mid Range battery (EPA rated for 260 miles)
  • Premium Interior Package (premium audio, seating and cabin materials; 5 heated seats; 12-way power seats, steering column and side mirrors; UV-tinted glass roof; LED fog lamps; front docking for 2 smartphones plus 2 rear USB ports)
  • Enhanced Auto Pilot (EAP 2.5; latest software update 2018.50.5 c9323af)
  • Dark Blue Metallic premium paint option
  • White Premium Interior
  • 18” Aero wheels (standard)
  • FREE 6-Months of Supercharging until June 14, 2019
  • Universal Mobile Connector (UMC) included for home charging, plus adaptors for 120v & 240v
  • 5-Star (the best possible) NHSTA safety rating with comfortable seating for five adults
  • 8-Years or 100k Miles Warranty on Battery and Powertrain (i.e., Rear Drive Unit)
  • 4-Years or 50k Miles New Vehicle Limited Warranty

Last edited:
Really looks cold where you are.

Nice color combination.

GLWS.
It's a balmy 12*F now in Iowa, plus a beautiful snowfall as a bonus. I see you're in CA, which I'd happily do a home+Tesla(s) swap for the next month, if you'd like? :rolleyes: My wife and I got a bit too accustomed to 80*F in Cancun this past week, so this crazy cold Midwest weather is quite brutal :mad:

Thanks @Uncle Paul the blue and white really is an amazing color combo! Actually the white interior with ANY color paint is simply awesome for only $1k extra :cool:

Dropping my asking price to $49k. Dory is showroom new, yet at the same net price (post $3750 tax credit and Tesla’s recent $2k price cut) without needing to wait a year to receive said tax credit on your 2020 US tax return, nor worrying if your 3 will arrive from the factory in the same perfect condition that mine did :D If you’re considering a 3, you won’t find one more perfect with so few miles! I’ve done endless data mining regarding energy consumption on my 3 and two S’s, as well as energy production from my 60 solar panels. If you’re curious about going solar to make your own clean Tesla fuel, feel free to inquire within :)

Last edited: