Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xpel Stealth on white

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there!

XPEL Stealth is a great choice for protecting your Model 3. When it comes to hiding dirt on white, XPEL Stealth does a decent job. The matte finish can help camouflage minor dirt and dust compared to a glossy finish. However, like any protective film, it will still require regular cleaning to maintain its best appearance.

Oh, and if you're considering a DIY option, check out XCelerate Films! We offer high-quality PPF kits that are easy to install yourself, with a lifetime warranty on our products. Plus, if you ever get into an accident, we replace the film for free. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions!

XCelerateFilms.co

Cheers! 🚗💨

don’t get Matte. I’ve had two Xpel stealth cars and one xpel ultimate. The ultimate looked way cleaner, less dust. Stealth always looks more dirty. Not worth it.
I would have to disagree. Have had xpel stealth on my pearl white M3P for over 4 years now. Very subtle difderence to every other with Tesla i see on a daily basis. I live in Antelope Valley area of SoCal which is a very dusty area and i wash car every two weeks. Always looks clean.
IMG_0577.jpeg
IMG_0377.jpeg
IMG_0206.jpeg