Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Xpel Model Y Kits Available - Auto Paint Guard Inc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The much anticipated Tesla Model Y pre-cut kits are now available through Xpel's database. No reason to use bulk film with razor knives when you can use pre-cut kits that can be modified to wrap all edges safely. Use Xpel Ultimate 8 mil film for standard protection or you can upgrade to a 10 mil for thicker protection.

Below are the options currently available.

P8204-U_00.gif
P8204A-U_00.gif
P8204B-U_00.gif
P8204C-U_00.gif
P8204E-U_00.gif
P8204F-U_00.gif
P8204G-U_00.gif
P8204H-U_00.gif
P8204J-U_00.gif

E-mail or Call us with any questions.
[email protected]
813-505-3868
14309 N. Nebraska Ave
Tampa, FL 33613
Conveniently located less than 2 miles away from the new service center.

Normaly this is something I would get done at a detail shop, but they are all closed here for the foreseeable future. I still have to drive as an "essential" employee, so I'd like to protect at least the front bumper on my new Y... How feasible is this piece to DIY. I'm a pretty good mechanic, but have never done something like this.

Normaly this is something I would get done at a detail shop, but they are all closed here for the foreseeable future. I still have to drive as an "essential" employee, so I'd like to protect at least the front bumper on my new Y... How feasible is this piece to DIY. I'm a pretty good mechanic, but have never done something like this.

The products really aren't a "DIY" type product. However, that's what got me started in the PPF business 20 years ago. Bought a new car and I couldn't find anyone to install the product. Lets just say it didn't go to well, lol

We do sell the kits to customers at a discount, however the success rate of a good install is fairly low. If you want, watch a few videos on-line and see what you think. Some people are handy when it comes to this kind of stuff. Worse case, you get it on and doesn't look perfect, but its protected. Lights would be easy to do.

Let me know if you have questions - [email protected].

Tesla Model Y:

Loving this color especially with the black out trim.

Window Tint:
Xpel Prime Black on the two fronts to match the factory shaded glass in the back.
Xpel Prime Plus 70% on rest of the glass.

IMG_0236.jpeg
IMG_0237 2.jpeg
IMG_0234.jpeg

[email protected]
813-505-3868
14309 N. Nebraska Ave
Tampa, FL 33613

Thanks Brian for bringing in your new Model Y.

PPF - Full front with lights and mirrors - XPEL Ultimate Plus
TINT - XPEL Prime Plus
Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating - Crystal Serum Ultra with EXO.

IMG_5319.jpeg
IMG_5321.jpeg
IMG_5322.jpeg
IMG_5356.jpeg

[email protected]
813-505-3868
14309 N. Nebraska Ave
Tampa, FL 33613

Just picked my Y PUP up from Auto Paint Guard about an hour ago and I have to say - top notch shop, quality work and great customer service.
They talked me through all my options, showed examples and the benefits of each before making a decision.
Will definitely recommend to anyone in the Tampa area!

Just picked my Y PUP up from Auto Paint Guard about an hour ago and I have to say - top notch shop, quality work and great customer service.
They talked me through all my options, showed examples and the benefits of each before making a decision.
Will definitely recommend to anyone in the Tampa area!

Thank you very much for the kind words. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to call.