Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Homelink for 2023 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi @Jersey50 !
Interested in the usual, HL module+bracket+screw, zip 20148, 2023 MYLR.
Thank you so much for helping out so many people, if there's anything I could help with like setting up a request form or anything similar that could streamline your process, I'd be happy to help! So cool that you're doing this and I'm sure it's no small amount of work on your end!

Hi @Jersey50 !
Interested in the usual, HL module+bracket+screw, zip 20148, 2023 MYLR.
Thank you so much for helping out so many people, if there's anything I could help with like setting up a request form or anything similar that could streamline your process, I'd be happy to help! So cool that you're doing this and I'm sure it's no small amount of work on your end!
Pm sent. Thanks for the kind words!