Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y - black Gemini wheel covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got a Quicksilver MYLR due next week and I think it will look better with some black Gemini covers rather than silver ( two tone silver :-/ ). Looking for ones that cover the edges so no silver band.

Want to keep the aero so not looking for other styles.

Can anyone recommend based on experience?

Kavanic on Amazon do some but they are £250. Seems steep considering you can get them on eBay in some places for £80-ish.

I’ve got a Quicksilver MYLR due next week and I think it will look better with some black Gemini covers rather than silver ( two tone silver :-/ ). Looking for ones that cover the edges so no silver band.

Kavanic on Amazon do some but they are £250. Seems steep considering you can get them on eBay in some places for £80-ish.
Not overly helpful so my apologies. I bought a set of 5 (to have one spare) two years ago from Ali Express. The ones in my profile pic. The price was not much off the £250 you are seeing. The seller no longer seems to have them so I can't provide a link. Just saying if the ones you found on Amazon look good and have good reviews the pricing may not be out of the bounds of reason.

There are few at Tessories. Check this one it is similar to Gemini but black and grey and I have it for my MSM model Y. Matches well.

Not overly helpful so my apologies. I bought a set of 5 (to have one spare) two years ago from Ali Express. The ones in my profile pic. The price was not much off the £250 you are seeing. The seller no longer seems to have them so I can't provide a link. Just saying if the ones you found on Amazon look good and have good reviews the pricing may not be out of the bounds of reason.
That’s interesting to know. You can never tell the quality as all the pictures are the same.

Reactions: Royal27
I got these from eBay...pretty good to be honest...

Be aware tho that when they run out of stock them massively inflate the price so make sure you don't pay the £400 they charge when out of stock when it should be closer to £100-£150

if you get actually black Geminis ( which I have seen sold) they will look odd because there will be a silver rim all the way around. The after market ones that people a suggesting actually cover the rim so not only do they look better but they protect the rim, Though the clips can actually damage the alloys, as can the genuine Gemini ones.

Reactions: spdpsba
I bought these from Ali Express. Been away, so can't review yet, but they are directional.
Seen a few Y's with similar and they look good!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-185746_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415-185746_AliExpress.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 9
I bought these from Ali Express. Been away, so can't review yet, but they are directional.
Seen a few Y's with similar and they look good!
Nice. All the early ones were uni-directional. I heard that there were now bi-directional ones.
Though I did see an Ali Express advert once which implied they were bi-directional by showing both sides of the car and they looked right on both sides but actually they just flipped the photo on one side :rolleyes: