Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Seneca, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What it looks like today. Not sure whats under the green tarp or if the wires in the back are connected to this project.
They are coming up from the ground at that pole.

My first time seeing a V4 pedestal in person, not as "iconic" as the V2/V3 versions IMHO. Looks much more corporate and less "futuristic" to me.

Attachments

• IMG_4664.jpeg
    IMG_4664.jpeg
    583 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: jrreno
What it looks like today. Not sure whats under the green tarp or if the wires in the back are connected to this project.
They are coming up from the ground at that pole.

My first time seeing a V4 pedestal in person, not as "iconic" as the V2/V3 versions IMHO. Looks much more corporate and less "futuristic" to me.
Under green tarp will be some type of connection box to where a transformer will go fed by the wires at the base of the pole.

I 100% agree with your analysis of the the law in WA. Its similar in other jurisdictions. To me, the key here is "knowingly" and that can be interpreted in different ways by the courts. Because of this, it is difficult to prosecute for trespassing and therefore the authorities are far more likely just to ask you to leave. Its the same reason why IT systems now have explicit banners telling users that it is a private system. Prosecutions of hacking have failed because the perpetrators claimed hey didn't know they they can't go into the system.

We have completely gone down a rabbit hole on this thread :)
Got a new one for all the legal scholars here:

At the Service Center across the street from Giga NY there are 2 Superchargers (V3) along with a few Destination Chargers

The Destination Chargers have a small sign that mentions being for Tesla use only (couldnt get a pic) but the Superchargers do not. I believe Rochester's Service Center has Superchargers as well, next to the building

Whats the verdict on using these Superchargers? 😂😂

At the Service Center across the street from Giga NY there are 2 Superchargers (V3) along with a few Destination Chargers

The Destination Chargers have a small sign that mentions being for Tesla use only (couldnt get a pic) but the Superchargers do not. I believe Rochester's Service Center has Superchargers as well, next to the building

Why not just ask them?

Give them a try. Since they don't show on the map they are likely for service testing so they might only be enabled when needed. usually every service center has this but most are behind gates not accessible to the public.