Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Weed, CA (LIVE 17 May 2024, 16 V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm... Looking at the Charge my Other EV section of the Tesla app I don't see this site as an option, how did you get the adapter out of the charging post?

I see Quincy and Moses Lake and Forks in WA and Boardman and Ontario in OR and Roseville, Placerville and Scotts Valley in NorCal
Scotts Valley is NOT NorCal my friend lol. You need to be North of Willows to use that term:p

• Funny
Reactions: wws
I think if you are Fresno or North you are in NorCal, SoCal is Bakersfield and South. I'm not saying it's right, seems like Central California would be a better place to keep the Capitol, but this is just the way things seem to be. I think it's cause there really isn't anything IN actual Northern part of CA. There's a big lake, some hills including some downright unstable hills, some lovely seaside communities, probably a nice river somewhere in there. So they probably figured it wasn't worth wasting 'NorCal' on that, so they kept going down and down until they were south of SF.
Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 7.05.52 PM.png

Last edited:
I think if you are Fresno or North you are in NorCal, SoCal is Bakersfield and South. I'm not saying it's right, seems like Central California would be a better place to keep the Capitol, but this is just the way things seem to be. I think it's cause there really isn't anything IN actual Northern part of CA. There's a big lake, some hills including some downright unstable hills, some lovely seaside communities, probably a nice river somewhere in there. So they probably figured it wasn't worth wasting 'NorCal' on that, so they kept going down and down until they were south of SF.
View attachment 1050697
There are multiple "Big Lakes" Ag is off the charts, and yes mostly "out-doorsy" style things. We assume and take no part in Sac or San Fran as NorCal up here :)

Reactions: wws
That's weird. If I look at the Charge My Other EV in the Tesla App, the site is flagged as "NACS site - Adapter Required. Supported: Ford, Rivian".
However, there are Magic Dock adapters present and the Charge Here button is available in the app. I don't see why any other CCS vehicle wouldn't be able to charge here.

That's weird. If I look at the Charge My Other EV in the Tesla App, the site is flagged as "NACS site - Adapter Required. Supported: Ford, Rivian".
However, there are Magic Dock adapters present and the Charge Here button is available in the app. I don't see why any other CCS vehicle wouldn't be able to charge here.
I was in Sparks a few weeks ago looking at the V4 there. I couldn't get the Magic Dock to come out. The app said the same thing..Needs adapter. But Placerville Magic Dock works just fine