Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glenelg, SA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Chuq

Jan 1, 2015
Hobart, Tas, Aus
Don't get too excited by a new thread!

Just a holding location for some info that was posted in the midst of the shitstorm of the last couple of weeks. This was in the comment of a post on a FB group. After the email yesterday I tried to find it again, took me quite a while, so copying the info to a thread here so it doesn't get lost.

OP phrases the post as if he is an employee of the council, and I can't find anything on public record on the council website, so have anonymised his identity for now.

Partridge Street Carpark, Partridge St, Glenelg SA 5045

It might end up going nowhere, so I won't add it to supercharge.info just yet.

1715479793822.png

1715479856505.png

Reactions: Jules22
Definitely one to monitor, from what I've seen on facebook though, I'd be wary as to whether this guy is actually what he says he is and if there was ever any actual plan for this site.

Fingers crossed it is real though and does actually happen, SA definitely need more options.

Reactions: dronus
Definitely one to monitor, from what I've seen on facebook though, I'd be wary as to whether this guy is actually what he says he is and if there was ever any actual plan for this site.

Fingers crossed it is real though and does actually happen, SA definitely need more options.
Glenelg makes sense, it’s a popular place for tourists, the RAA DCFC is just up the road so they would getting serviced better than most metro Adelaide.