Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you running N2itive lowering links, can you post your height settings when you post pics of your setup please. I had mine installed yesterday. I went -5 on the rear and -4 on the front and the front still sits lower than the rear at rest and might be a little too low overall, particularly with my 20" Signature Wheels reinstalled.
Do you have pictures?

For those of you running N2itive lowering links, can you post your height settings when you post pics of your setup please. I had mine installed yesterday. I went -5 on the rear and -4 on the front and the front still sits lower than the rear at rest and might be a little too low overall, particularly with my 20" Signature Wheels reinstalled.
yeah your settings are backwards. typically people start off with 5 front and 6 rear. the rear is usually set one setting more to accommodate for the rake. give 5/6 a shot it should solve that for you

I was afraid I got that wrong. Thankfully, the front links appear to be more easily reached/adjusted while on the car. If anyone has tips on adjusting while on the car, would welcome that info or a link to a Youtube video if one is out there. So far all I've been able to find are videos of the links being adjusted pre-install. I'm assuming while on the car the procedure would be to jack car up, remove wheel, loosen screw and adjust from there? Not sure how difficult that is while on the car though.

I was afraid I got that wrong. Thankfully, the front links appear to be more easily reached/adjusted while on the car. If anyone has tips on adjusting while on the car, would welcome that info or a link to a Youtube video if one is out there. So far all I've been able to find are videos of the links being adjusted pre-install. I'm assuming while on the car the procedure would be to jack car up, remove wheel, loosen screw and adjust from there? Not sure how difficult that is while on the car though.
yes the front can easily be done by just jacking that corner up to create space between the wheel and fender for you to reach in and remove the link.

the rear will require you to jack the corner up and remove the wheel. once the wheel is removed you can easily take the link out.

but yeah i recommend just removing the links for adjustment. it’s hard to access the set screws and even harder to read the markings for adjustment.

Reactions: brooklyn
-7 front and back because I didn’t want to mess with the factory rake.
IMG_2873.jpeg

Reactions: NeuroRad
1717015724018.png

Model S on staggered setup Atomic Wheels [AWZZ] 20x9.5 255/40 20x10.5 285/35

We expect the current batch to arrive in mid-June and will begin shipping all pre-orders immediately upon arrival.

For those who seek another design, color, or specifications, we offer the option to place a custom order.
Discover our custom-made Fully Forged Wheels, a world-class product that offers exceptional quality without breaking the bank. The door-to-door price for the set of 20” is $2,220.