Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a loooonnngggg wait, I finally took delivery of my LR white/white/photon M3 yesterday! Delivery was ok - I had to wait about 15-20 minutes while they printed out some documents, and the car wasn't cleaned very well. But overall it was pretty quick and painless.

I did a reasonably thorough inspection and didn't find any reportable issues. The LED strips are well aligned on the driver's side, and a little off on the passenger side, but not enough to bother me. Coming from a 2020 LR model 3, this car feels really well built. When you close the doors it just sounds solid, compared to my old car which sounded a bit hollow. The turn signal buttons take a little while to get used to, but I'm pretty comfortable with it after ~24hrs and I don't find myself reaching for the non-existent stalk! As has been mentioned before, these buttons don't work 100% of the time, and are a bit sensitive to where you apply pressure. I think my only complaint would be with the glovebox. It looks/feels/sounds very cheap, and it's next to impossible to fit my hand in there enough to access the USB port.

And FWIW, I did get another free FSD monthlong trial on the new car, even though I had that on my previous car as well.

Overall I'm glad I waited and didn't cancel out of frustration. Good luck to all of those who are still waiting - I sincerely hope the VIN gods smile on you soon!
Very nice ... congratulations, noce ride!

Warning ... be very mindful all the time and do not curb rash your wheels or front bumper lip.

woah literally a minute after this I got a text to set a DD. Will be picking up on 5/19!!! :D 🥹 😭:eek:😍🥳

waited 128 days (4 months and 7 days)
I was offered delivery dates 5/19-5/21. I scheduled 4pm on the 21st at Barranca Irvine . Need a few days to clear and sell my existing M3 to carvana, or Carmax.
After waiting for so long things are happing too fast for me!

woah literally a minute after this I got a text to set a DD. Will be picking up on 5/19!!! :D 🥹 😭:eek:😍🥳

waited 128 days (4 months and 7 days)
Yeah! Happy for you! Now I’ll be hitting up my app for a VIN OCD style… I just hit my 5 month OD anniversary today, so you guys have given me back some hope!