Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing Fsd visualization in center screen. Model x and S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know is there any future update for Model X and S for get the Fsd visualization in the center screen. Yesterday I got Autopark update in my model x 2022(USS). Parking spot selection in the instrument cluster is very difficult to see and sometimes it’s covered with steering wheel, while autopark in action. If it’s in the center display like model 3 and y, it’s more convenient.

Really need an update for this

Attachments

• IMG_6663.png
    IMG_6663.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6664.png
    IMG_6664.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
I know exactly what you mean. I have 2023 MX and 2023 M3. The M3 is so much easier to use with auto park because not only can you see everything on the center screen easily, but you can actually touch the parking spot to select directly. On the X you have to constantly scroll the wheel until the spot highlights on either side,,,,,then come to a complete stop, and press the scroll wheel again while being careful that is does not tick up or down and select the wrong spot. The other thing I like about Autopark on the M3 is that the car can be moving while you select a spot and then press a button to initiate and go. The MX process is SO convoluted !! I think because of the way the software is written (everything that appears on the left split screen on the M3 will simply always show in instrument panel and they are too lazy to make corrections. The MX main display should split as soon as you are in a parking area and function similar to the M3. We don't need a giant Nav screen while in a parking lock. As it stands now, the M3 UI for using auto park is far easier to use. This is crazy for a car that cost $100K to simply function this way. With the customizations on the instrument panel its almost totally useless now

Reactions: vipin2007
I know exactly what you mean. I have 2023 MX and 2023 M3. The M3 is so much easier to use with auto park because not only can you see everything on the center screen easily, but you can actually touch the parking spot to select directly. On the X you have to constantly scroll the wheel until the spot highlights on either side,,,,,then come to a complete stop, and press the scroll wheel again while being careful that is does not tick up or down and select the wrong spot. The other thing I like about Autopark on the M3 is that the car can be moving while you select a spot and then press a button to initiate and go. The MX process is SO convoluted !! I think because of the way the software is written (everything that appears on the left split screen on the M3 will simply always show in instrument panel and they are too lazy to make corrections. The MX main display should split as soon as you are in a parking area and function similar to the M3. We don't need a giant Nav screen while in a parking lock. As it stands now, the M3 UI for using auto park is far easier to use. This is crazy for a car that cost $100K to simply function this way. With the customizations on the instrument panel its almost totally useless now
You said Exactly what I’m thinking 🙏