Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Helvetia (& Tesla?) no longer offering extended warranties

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Durzel
Paid on 9th April got confirmation email on the 10th.
Appeared in the app today or last night

Warranty expired 26/3 but I emailed them originally 28/2
Cheers. Mine is still showing expired, but I didn’t do anything after purchasing the extended warranty on 10/04. Maybe I should’ve chased Tesla Ops last week…

Had previously emailed them with my VIN and request to purchase it, per the instructions, before mine ran out on 27/03. Got a template answer, but that’s all I’ve ever heard from them.

Cheers. Mine is still showing expired, but I didn’t do anything after purchasing the extended warranty on 10/04. Maybe I should’ve chased Tesla Ops last week…

Had previously emailed them with my VIN and request to purchase it, per the instructions, before mine ran out on 27/03. Got a template answer, but that’s all I’ve ever heard from them.
@Durzel
I sent an email to TeslaOps a week or so back quoting the warranty number and got a stock reply saying it was down to Tesla Europe to sort it out.

Warranty hasn't appeared in the app for me.
I enquired about the extended warranty on 28/01/24 and received an email from Tesla honouring the date of request on the 7/02/24. Warranty expired on the 11/03/24. Purchased extended warranty on 12/04/24. Enquired about the warranty showing up in the app on 24/04/24.

• Helpful
Reactions: Durzel
I just received the email today from "TESLA OPS POLICY SUPPORT"
Thank you for your email.
Your Tesla VIN can be registered to purchase a policy online (the disclaimer can be ticked for your VIN) via the link below.
Tesla - Extended Warranty
Please note Tesla Europe validate all VIN registered, the policy will start from the day after the Tesla NVLW expired, if it is not eligible, you will receive a 100% refund to the card provider
Kind Regards
Tesla OPS Support

This is irrelevant to me as I have already bought the extended warranty and seen it appear in the app

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel