Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Model S is in transit from the factory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery is to the Raleigh Service Center (not my house). I haven't gotten the call/email from the DS on the final delivery date/time - when I pinged him last week he said that it was saying 7/29 was when it was to be "delivered". No mention of prep time. The MVPA says 7/28.

This is all of course still within the "late June" timeframe that I got when I confirmed the order. And even then the Salesperson told me that it might be early July despite what the system was saying.

Of course now I feel like an idiot too, as I mixed up Cary for Clemmons. Quite the difference between them and Raleigh is definitely closer to you than Charlotte! Congrats at the impending delivery!

Okay Im picking my car on Wednesday July 1.
I was a bit worried about DS experiences etc but my DS has been very communicative.
Always replies quickly over email (within 24 hours or even sooner even at 9pm), and gives me no BS answers.
Also, when I ordered the car, it said late June delivery. DS told me first week of July.
Im getting it July 1. Now if they give me a decent trade in offer, I'd rate my tesla buying experience as pretty much flawless.

Funny, I am picking mine up tomorrow as well :)

The Long Island Tesla Store that I am picking it up from is sending a limo to pick me up and bring me there. It's about an hour and a half from me so it's good that I don't need to arrange the transportation myself. Looking forward to tomorrow. Congrats! :)