Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Y delievered...can't "ACCEPT DELIVERY"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

LaalGadi

Dec 19, 2021
USA
mY got delivered to driveway when I was out...in TESLA app, "View Terms" under ACCEPT DELIVERY is not active :-( It has been over 7 hours since the car was left on driveway. How do I accept the delivery? Cant take cars in or out of garage as the shiny new brick is blocking the driveway šŸ˜‡

• Funny
Reactions: Steve S and rob1987
Today the order status changed in the app and says "Est. Delivery: December 20 - December 24" šŸ˜‚ then whose car is in my driveway o_O

Seems like TESLA's order and delivery systems are not connected and don't know what the other department is doing. Technology is nowhere near perfection!

@LaalGadi how did this finally get resolved?
Yes...I had to wait till Monday morning (almost 24 hours since the vehicle was delivered), when their factory showroom opened and I could go talk to a live person. Fortunately I am within few miles from the factory. Otherwise there was no customer service person available on phone...the messages on phone numbers kept directing to go online...The live person at the showroom made few clicks in his laptop and cleared the glitch in their system.

No doubt the process sucks; only time a live person was available was until I had not paid for the car. During that time, they would call back within minutes of texting "SUPPORT" to the number from where their messages were coming.

As much as they want to call themselves a technology company, technology doesn't work flawlessly and such companies cannot not have a 24/7 live person available.

• Informative
Reactions: leaftoy
Yes...I had to wait till Monday morning (almost 24 hours since the vehicle was delivered), when their factory showroom opened and I could go talk to a live person. Fortunately I am within few miles from the factory. Otherwise there was no customer service person available on phone...the messages on phone numbers kept directing to go online...The live person at the showroom made few clicks in his laptop and cleared the glitch in their system.

No doubt the process sucks; only time a live person was available was until I had not paid for the car. During that time, they would call back within minutes of texting "SUPPORT" to the number from where their messages were coming.

As much as they want to call themselves a technology company, technology doesn't work flawlessly and such companies cannot not have a 24/7 live person available.
This is a grand sht show for a car costing more than a luxury car. Would love to see how these guys will learn to dance once everyone is making EVs in 2-3 years.